How do I turn off the child lock on my Samsung microwave?
Microwave – Explanation of the Child Lock Out Feature
- Press and hold the CLEAR/OFF pad for 3 seconds. …
- A small “L” may appear in the corner of the display as a reminder that the control panel is locked. …
- Press and hold the 5 and 7 pads simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Press the Mute pad for 3 seconds.
How do I get the child lock off my microwave?
When you first turn on your microwave oven and under normal operation the “CHILD LOCK” feature is off. If “LOCK” or “CHILD” appears on your display . . . Press the “Stop” button three (3) times and the “CHILD LOCK” will be turned off.
How do I turn off the control lock on my microwave?
To Turn the Control Lock Feature On or Off:
- Make sure the microwave oven and timer are off.
- Press and hold the CANCEL keypad for 3 seconds.
- Two (2) tones will sound and “LOC” or a padlock icon will be displayed (indicating the control is LOCKED).
- Repeat to unlock. Again, two (2) tones will sound.
Why does my Samsung Microwave says Loc?
The display shows “Loc” and none of the buttons on the control panel are responding. The child lock function has been set. Hold the number buttons “0” and “2” simultaneously to activate/deactivate the child lock function.
How do you reset a Samsung microwave?
All you have to do is unplug your Samsung microwave oven from the electrical outlet. Wait for two minutes, or at least until the microwave resets. Make sure to leave the microwave unplugged during this time while it resets. After the microwave resets, then you can plug the microwave back into the electrical outlet.
How do you unlock a genius microwave?
To disengage the lock feature that disables the keypad, press the Stop-Reset button three times; for machines that include a Function button, depress the Function button, the number 5, and then the number 2.
Why is oven locked?
You may find your oven has arbitrarily locked itself when you weren’t even using it. If you try to use your oven and find it locked, press the “clear” or “reset” button to stop the oven and turn it off. Wait a minute or two and then try to open it again. If it’s still locked, start an oven cleaning cycle.
Where is the lock button on Samsung oven?
Step 1 of 2
Press and hold the OFF CLEAR button for 3 seconds to lock or unlock both the control panel and the door. When Oven Lock is activated, the display will show “Loc” and the Lock icon, as well as the current time. To unlock, press and hold the OFF CLEAR button for 3 seconds. Q1.