How do you congratulate someone on expecting a baby?
You can’t go wrong with “Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of blessings!” Support. Expectant parents will appreciate messages such as, “If you need anything, I am here for you,” or “They say it takes a village. We’re here to help you raise this amazing child.”
What do you say to an expecting mother?
Baby Shower Messages
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one! …
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
What do you say to an expectant father?
When talking to someone who just became a new dad, you want to offer some words, and you want them to stand out, be memorable, and really help your buddy with what’s about to come. “Congratulations!” is always a good. “How’s everyone doing?” is usually appreciated.