What do you say for a second baby?
I am so excited that you are going to have your second baby. I know how much you have wanted to grow your family and have a sibling for your older child and I couldn’t be happier for you. This is such an exciting time, as you embrace your new pregnancy and make plans for what is to come.
How do you congratulate expecting parents?
Congratulatory Baby Shower Card Wishes
- Congratulations and all the best to your growing family. …
- What a lucky baby to have you as a mom!
- Wishing you an easy delivery and a lifetime of happiness!
- Welcome to the world, baby! …
- Here’s to new adventures! …
- Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
How do you address a card for a baby shower?
How to Address a Baby Shower Card
- Address the outer envelope with names only if you’re attending the shower, or with the full name of each parent and address if you’re mailing the card. …
- Write “Dear (Mom’s First Name)” inside the card if you’re close to the expectant mother.
Do you say congratulations to someone who is pregnant?
There’s only one polite thing to say when someone tells you she is pregnant: Congratulations.
What is the second child syndrome?
The second child (or middle child) no longer has their status as the baby and is left with no clear role in the family, or a feeling of being “left out”.
Do you say congrats when a baby is born?
Just like you shouldn’t comment on someone’s pregnancy or body unless invited to, you also shouldn‘t congratulate unless you know the person is happy. “For many, parenthood is not a linear journey or fairy tale, in which an effortless conception, pregnancy, and delivery produces a healthy, thriving baby.
How do you congratulate?
Formal Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congratulations! You deserve this success.
- Congratulations on your hard work.
- My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you.
- I commend you on your accomplishments/success.
- Well done!
- That’s wonderful news.