How do I turn off the lock on my microwave?
To Turn the Control Lock Feature On or Off: Make sure the microwave oven and timer are off. Press and hold the CANCEL keypad for 3 seconds.
Is there a child lock on microwaves?
Your microwave is fitted with special Child Safety programme, which enables the control panel of oven to be “locked” so that children or anyone unfamiliar with it cannot operate it accidentally. The control panel of oven can be locked at anytime.
How do I turn off the child lock on my Samsung microwave?
1-3 of 3 Answers
- When I try to start the oven then after 3 seconds it getting off and coming in display c-20 I don’t understand why. …
- Press and hold the kitchen timer pad down for over 3 seconds. …
- If you want to activate or deactivate the child lock function, press the Kitchen Timer button for 3 seconds.
How do I unlock my microwave profile?
To unlock the control: Press and hold the clear/off pad for about three seconds. Or on some models you press and hold the “5” and “7” simultaneously for three seconds.
How do I turn off the child lock on my Frigidaire microwave?
Microwave – Explanation of the Child Lock Out Feature
- Press and hold the CLEAR/OFF pad for 3 seconds. …
- A small “L” may appear in the corner of the display as a reminder that the control panel is locked. …
- Press and hold the 5 and 7 pads simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Press the Mute pad for 3 seconds.
How do you unlock a Gorenje microwave?
To activate the child safety lock, press UP and DOWN at the same time for 2 seconds. Pressing UP and DOWN at the same time for 2 seconds again, it will unlock the appliance. 1. Turn the oven off and remove the power plug from the wall socket before cleaning.